11.2.12

love love love, Of monsters and men.


Maybe I'm a crook for stealing your heart awayAnd maybe I'm a crook for not caring for itAnd maybe I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad personWell baby, I know
And these fingertips, they'll never run through your skinThose bright blue eyes can only meet mine across a roomFilled with people that are less important than you
Because you love, love, love when you know I can't love
You love, love, love when you know I can't loveYou love, love, love when you know I can't love, you…
So I think it's best we both forget before we dwell on itThe way you held me so tight all through the nightIt was near morning
Because you love, love, love when you know I can't loveYou love, love, love when you know I can't loveYou love, love, love when you know I can't love, you...

0 comentarios: